Our first Try the Tri is next Wednesday June 10 and we would like to welcome Scott Casper as our new race director. While much of the race remains familiar we are making a few adjustments this year.
· There will be a special focus on supporting beginners with a dedicated bike rack and an onsite mentor
· On July 8th we will host a kids race at 6:00 followed by an abbreviated Try the Tri for beginners
· Registration forms will be completed just once at your first race
· The pre-race meeting will be held each week at 6:15
· This year we are asking that you volunteer once for each 4 races that you complete
· More information to come but we are adding theme nights!
A complete description of Try the Tri can be found here:
As a reminder your membership must be current to participate. If not, you can renew here:
If you have a friend that would like to participate they may come as a guest once (lifetime) after which they must join TriFury to participate again.
We’re forever grateful to Claire Cloutier for building such a great introduction into our sport. The entire 2015 season will be dedicated to Claire and her vision of growing our sport and TriFury.